3D Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry
Download a detailed information leaflet on 3D Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry.
3D Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry is a complete interactive digital resource for educators, students and dental professionals that provides users with an invaluable multi-media encyclopaedic image library and reference to enhance consultations, presentations, teaching and study.
- Easy to navigate to all content.
- Anatomically accurate 3D interactive model allows you to view the key anatomy for dentistry. Choose from over 100 3D views of head, neck, face, oral and nasal cavities, dentition, individual teeth in 3D and cross section nerves, larynx and pharynx, sinuses, eye, brain and more.
- Rotate, add and remove anatomy in layers and label any visible structure you wish to study.
- Specialist clinical content offers 3D interactive views of progressive dental conditions such as caries and gingivitis and detailed and interactive 3D nerve views showing 10 intraoral injections.
- Clearly written text will help you understand - and explain to students and patients – common dental procedures including anaesthesia, oral examinations, and infection control. Also described in clinical detail are the salivary glands, joints, embryogenesis, and the pterygopalatine fossa.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.